Employment type: Full time
Application deadline: ASAP
Minimum experience: 3+ years
As our new developer, you will be working in a compact team with strong skills in delivering awesome WordPress sites for clients ranging from start-ups to large enterprises. On some projects you will be the only developer working with our designer, project manager, and client director, and on other projects the team will be larger consisting of multiple developers.
You will join a company with 8-10 developers ranging from junior developers to experienced system architects who will love to spare with you on the solutions you are developing.
You have an eye for visual details, you think of page optimization as a natural part of building a site and you love knowing that the backend code behind the scenes runs fast and is clean and extendable.
You have strong skills in working independently and structured with your tasks and you take responsibility in meeting quality demands and deadlines. You understand the need for being adaptable as we do a lot to make our clients happy.
A great variety in projects where you will be forming the direction of your own professional development and the project types you work on, the level of client contact, and specialization of your skills.
You will be joining a young team in which we enjoy hanging out together, taking on company trips, attending friday-bars, and building cool solutions that move our clients forward.
We take pride in having a work place with plenty of (bad) dad jokes and in general we have a informal tone amongst us.
We have spent a lot of energy in making our offices a nice and relaxed place of working and lunch, coffee, tea, beers, soda, fruit and much more is of course included.
We are easy to get to – only three minutes walk from the closest metro stop (Skjolds Plads).
You are and ambitious problem-solver that design technology solutions and execute with thoughtfulness and quality. Curiosity, tenacity, and resourcefulness are important qualities.
If you think you fit this mold, have the required qualifications and are excited about working with us, please send us your application with code samples, a GitHub profile, or other relevant links for review.
– 3+ years professional development experience (or equivalent quality-level of work).
– Expert knowledge of WordPress and strong knowledge of PHP.
– Solid team player with skills to solve real world client problems with smart technical solutions.
– Tough skin and excellent time management skills.
– Strong oral and written communication skills with colleagues.
– Existing digital agency experience (or equivalent as a freelancer).
– Strong interest and knowledge of UI and UX design and digital interactions.
– Familiarity working with Jira (or equivalent project management and time tracking tools).
– Experience working with Git (Bitbucket preferred).
– Experience with oral and written communications with clients.
Enjoy a free lunch prepared by chefs every day.
Morning person or night owl? This job is for you!
Get your caffeine fix for free.
Easy access with trains or busses. 3 minutes from the metro.
Peckish after lunch? We’ve got your back!
Friday is something special, let’s enjoy a beer together.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
You only have one body. You better treat it right.
Exercise your brain. We encourage you to learn new things.